Sunday, July 19, 2015

Week #29 - Ode to Bead Caps - Part Duex

As promised, this week's installment is also dealing with bead caps.  As I mentioned in my last post, I haven't really ever been comfortable using bead caps.  A gf asked me why and as I thought about it - I realized that sometimes bead caps tend to make a piece look more...... mature.  If that makes any sense?  So, part of my goal in figuring out this bead cap thing is to make sure that my designs don't look matronly.  Not that there is anything wrong with that - because there is a HUGE market for matronly pieces.....just not mine. =)

These gorgeous earrings feature Swarovski crystals (my fav!), antique silver and bright silver bead caps and GORGEOUS handmade lampwork beads by Matt Jordan of Boise Art Glass.

Interestingly enough - the bright silver bead caps I used in these earrings - are the same as last week's.  =)  *proud*



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
To be sure you don’t miss out on any of my crazy adventures, you can sign up to follow my blog by email or news servers using the links in the right column of my page. You can also follow me on Facebook get updates about blog posts, my latest jewelry designs, show schedule, and other happenings!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely awesome earrings Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are using caps in some of your designs, the earrings are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete